- Provide consulting services based on 40+ years of experience in public and private telecommunications and high technology companies.
- Develop market entry strategies for domestic and international markets.
- Identify and introduce clients to strategic partners.
- Represent investors on Boards of public and private companies.
- Work with investors, the Board of Directors and Management to turnaround under performing companies.
- Assist entrepreneurs to start new businesses. (Corporate Organization, Business Plan Development, Market Entry Strategies, etc.)
- Develop Management team, Board of Directors and Advisors.
- Introduce sources of financing.
- Telecommunications technologies, particularly Internet, multimedia and wireless communications.
- Commercial Vehicle Telematics networks and solutions.
- Commercialization of technologies developed for government and military applications.
Our staff has worked inside and outside the United States for many years. We have a broad range of contacts worldwide to quickly introduce our clients and their products into global markets.
Primary areas of expertise are United States, Asia and CIS countries. Additional expertise in Europe, Latin America and Africa.
- Developing new Vehicle Telematics System based on sophisticated on-board controller and multiple communications interfaces to provide vehiclular AVL and communications.
- International Reconstruction Group, a US start-up company is planning to deploy fixed broadband wireless and Smart Card technologies in the CIS and Eastern European countries.
- Medicalistics, a provider of integrated healthcare solutions and services for state and local Correctional Facilities.
- Assisting Starscriber Corporation to develop their business plan to define the best service delivery methodology, identified and assisted in acquiring a major strategic partner that that invested into the partnership which will result in the first commercial launch of the product.
- Assisting Grabba International to expand their North American sales activities to system integrators, application providers and wireless operators.
- Socially Mobile, an Atlanta based start-up, is formalizing their business, developing their business plan and securing their reseller partnership with the assistance and support of Milford Communications.